Frequently Asked Questions
Some of my most frequently asked questions are answered below. If you have a specific question, please get in touch. I'd love to hear from you.
Framed Giclée Prints & Photo Art Prints:
- Do you photograph all of the images?
Yes. Everything in my shop is my own original photography and print designs. No mass-market products are sold in my shop.
- How are your prints made?
My framed photographs are Giclée printed on heavyweight archival Hahnemühle photo rag paper.
My unframed photo art is Giclée printed on heavyweight archival watercolor paper cold press 100% cotton rag.
All prints, frames and mat boards are made in the USA.
- What is Giclée Printing?
A Giclée print is a way to classify a professionally produced print using inkjet technology, primarily printed on a fine art paper or canvas with archival grade inks.
- How should I care for my fine art paper print?
To extend the life-span, store your Giclée fine art paper print out of direct sunlight and avoid extreme temperature changes or exposure to humidity. It is recommended that paper prints be framed behind glass or acrylic glazing when ultimately on display. If kept in a retail environment unframed you should keep the prints sealed in clear bags which are acid free.
- What size framed prints do you offer?
Framed prints are available in 10x8, 14x11, 20x16, 36x24 inches.
- How are the frames made?
The frames are natural unstained solid maple wood. Each frame is custom cut and joined. A light weight & shatter resistant premium clear acrylic is used to protect the fine art print.
- Do your frames include finishing and hanging hardware?
Yes. Tyvek backing (black or white) is placed on the back of the frame to seal the artwork from dust and moisture and appropriate hanging hardware is installed on the back.
DIY-3-packs do not include any hanging hardware or foam core backing.
- How will my framed print be packaged?
- How are the matboards made?
- What is the turnaround time for your framed prints and photo art prints?
Throw Pillow Covers:
- Do you offer a variety of shapes and sizes?
- Who creates your pillow cover print designs?
All of my pillow cover prints are designed by me at my home studio in Long Island, NY.
- What is your inspiration for your print designs?
- Are your designs printed on both sides of the pillow cover?
- What type of fabric are the pillow covers?
100% Cotton Twill. I use this type of fabric for its durability.
- Are the covers removeable?
Yes. Each pillow cover has a hidden zipper for easy removal and is machine washable.
- How do I care for my pillow covers?
Machine wash in cold water using a mild detergent and gentle cycle only. Hang to dry. Do not bleach.
No need to worry if you forget how to clean your pillow covers the Instructions are conveniently attached inside the cover.
- Where can I find inserts for my pillow covers?
You can purchase inserts at most big brand stores or simply slip the cover over one of your existing throw pillows!
My favorite inserts to use are feather-down or faux-down. A DESIGNER TIP : If you use an insert that is slightly larger than the cover, it will always look fluffed.
- Where are your pillow covers shipped and printed from?
- What is the turnaround time for your throw pillow covers?
Can't find an answer to your question? I am happy to help.
Contact me at email@example.com